Find your inner calm with BQeye Himalaya Blue Colored Contact Lenses.
Inspired by the vivid yet soothing shades of the Himalayan sky, our Himalaya Blue contact lenses open your eyes to a world of tranquility. A luxuriouslite blue-gray tint brings out the azure in your irises for an ethereal, spa-like effect.
Made from hypoallergenic silicone-hydrogelmaterial, BQeye lenses are exceptionally well-tolerated. The soft, flexible material moves with your eyes so you forget you’re even wearing contacts. An advanced moisture-balancing formula keeps your eyes feeling fresh all day.
Whether you crave an oasis of calm or desire to transport yourself to the peaks of the Himalayas, Himalaya Blue lends a subtle touch of serenity wherever your day takes you.
Exclusively available in BQeye’s signature light-infused Sapphire Circle pack, Himalaya Blue creates a halo of healing azure around your iris. Adorned with Sanskrit blessings for peace, these lenses are sure to lift your spirits.
Indulge your soul’s need for stillness with BQeye Himalaya Blue contacts. Feel tension dissolve as the shades of the high Himalayas soothe your mind, body and spirit from the inside out.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
- Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
- Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
- Always wash your hands before wearing, removing, or handling your contact lenses.
- Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for the eyes.
- Insert lenses before putting on make-up around the eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
- Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
New to colored contacts?
Visit our wear and care guide for more details.