As a makeup professional, my goal is to help women not only enhance their natural beauty, but feel confident from the inside out. That’s why I’m so excited about BQeye’s latest product – the Himalaya Brown Colored Contact Lenses.
This rich chocolate hue was crafted to channel the restorative energies of the majestic Himalayan ranges. Whether choosing to bring out warm undertones in their iris or opting for a eye-catching transformation, Himalaya Brown envelops the eyes in a soothing, spa-like aura.
During trials, I was impressed by how it lifted and defined eyes of all shapes and face shapes. Meanwhile, its hypoallergenic properties prevent unsightliness that could otherwise dampen mood.
Many women noted feeling centered calmness simply from wearing this lens. The subtle chromotherapy it provided created real wellness impacts, boosting confidence from the inside.
As an artist, seeing how something as simple as eye color shifted demeanor was inspiring. BQeye Himalaya Brown proves beauty can both stylize appearance and lift spirits. I’m thrilled to offer this innovative lens that empowers women to feel and look their very best.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Before the first time wearing, please soak the lenses in a multi-purpose contact lens solution for at least 6 hours.
- Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
- Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
- Always wash your hands before wearing, removing, or handling your contact lenses.
- Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation which is not good for the eyes.
- Insert lenses before putting on make-up around the eyes, and take off lenses before removing make-up.
- Contact lenses are not one size fits all, please check with your Eye Care specialist to make sure whether the parameters are suitable for your eyes before purchasing.
New to colored contacts?
Visit our wear and care guide for more details.